"Karma" "Karma"

After Effects?

Why did you convert this to raster video? This movie could have easily been done purely in flash. (I'm just curious, not saying its necessarily a bad thing.)

Animation Challenge Wk4-6 Animation Challenge Wk4-6

Cool

A few were really good, especially the morphing ones, but a lot of them had me thinking "Man, I could do better."

Bah, I should get back into animation.

Rudy responds:

Ahaha, Get back into Animation and maybe you can join future installments

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Original was better...

...Although it would be hard to top that. I was missing the evil squirrel and dancing stick figures.... The original was a lot more 'fluid' too.

Halo 3 2 2 Trailer Halo 3 2 2 Trailer

Cool

A HALO 3 2 2 4 5 movie with good graphics and animation? I don't know if I can buy that...

I look forward to the full movie. I just hope it'll make me laugh my ass off like the first two. HOMERUN!

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

A good farce!

This movie had me laughing the entire time, from the title to the replay button. Just --the rediculousness of how they moved, the erratic dialogue, the nonsensical characters, retarded plot, and cheesy movie-style emotional scene. You guys succeded at making fun of every movie in existence.

The only poeple who don't like this are the ones too stupid to realize that its not meant to be taken seriously.

Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

Doesn't do the song justice.

Cute cartoon characters and clocks should have no place in a music video like this. Half the clips were good and fitting, the other half raped the feeling teh song is supposed to portray.

Slowloft© Slowloft©

Makes you think....

Isn't it odd that you see advertizements on TV and in magazines for medications you can only get by presciption?

CirrusEpix responds:

ding ding! we have a winner!

Forsaken - Episode 1 Forsaken - Episode 1

Whoa.

A serious stick figure movie that doesn't seem rediculous (*cough*rival*cough*). I am truly amazed.

Good story, quality voice-acting. Pity you won't be continuing it.

Sloppy Fight 2 Sloppy Fight 2

Nice!

Great movie, very cinematic and entertaining to watch.

Glad to see you're still kicking!

Dad's Home Dad's Home