Heavy Weapons Heavy Weapons

Love this game.

I love the sound and ambient music, as well as the graphics. Of course the big laser goes PEWPEWPEW. Only sound that's missing is when your ship becomes damaged.

Levels 58 and 60 were the hardest. I beat level 58 with Lightining, Big Laser, and ShortShield. You had to circle around the middle, spamming lightning, and taking out enemy spawns with the big laser and short shield. Circular motion is key so you don't get rammed. Spam lightning, spam shield, and target spawns with the big laser.

The last boss was the hardest. I used the duck, laser lock, and energy seekers. Use the duck and laserlock as soon as they recharge, and spam missiles in the meantime, and dodge like you've never dodged before!

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

PewPewPew

Bottom line: Best defense game ever. Challenging, yet fun.

Its style reminds me of Outpost 2 -- an old RTS.

Music Bounce Music Bounce

Addicting.

...But I cant get past level 24... I'm sure if i click randomly enough it'll work eventually...

5 Differences 5 Differences

Awesome

This is a very cool game, simple, yet fun and rewarding. It's pretty hard, I will admit I cheated by using photoshop when i got stuck a few times (The paint drips and the slightly shifted sidewalk crack were just pure evil, man).

You're a pretty impressive artist. All your stuff on your site is pretty cool--especially the experimental flash stuff. I was also surprised to find out you mad -Red- (one of my favorites). It's always cool when you find two random things you like are made by the same person.

Ivorydrive responds:

Heh thanks man. it's fun to know that people have played some of my other stuff. I really want to keep experimenting until I find my zen, so to speak.

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

Cool

Total Kills: 4631
Final Score: 989981

Surprisingly good. I like how you can exploit the game a little. If you click and move your mouse from the right to left really fast you can kill the waves coming from both sides. Sometimes you can also kill both sides and get a hit on a helicopter. Anyway, really cool game, i like it.

Game 1 :: The Fight Game 1 :: The Fight

I just realized something....

You sure do like penises.....

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

EXCELLENT!!

Great game. Yes, it may be hard, but that's waht makes it fun and makes you want to play it over and over again. Great graphics; I love all the hidden jokes in the background. "Leaning Tower of Pizza" is the only one I can remember now. Gotta get back to playing!!!