"Karma" "Karma"

After Effects?

Why did you convert this to raster video? This movie could have easily been done purely in flash. (I'm just curious, not saying its necessarily a bad thing.)

Animation Challenge Wk4-6 Animation Challenge Wk4-6

Cool

A few were really good, especially the morphing ones, but a lot of them had me thinking "Man, I could do better."

Bah, I should get back into animation.

Rudy responds:

Ahaha, Get back into Animation and maybe you can join future installments

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Original was better...

...Although it would be hard to top that. I was missing the evil squirrel and dancing stick figures.... The original was a lot more 'fluid' too.

Heavy Weapons Heavy Weapons

Love this game.

I love the sound and ambient music, as well as the graphics. Of course the big laser goes PEWPEWPEW. Only sound that's missing is when your ship becomes damaged.

Levels 58 and 60 were the hardest. I beat level 58 with Lightining, Big Laser, and ShortShield. You had to circle around the middle, spamming lightning, and taking out enemy spawns with the big laser and short shield. Circular motion is key so you don't get rammed. Spam lightning, spam shield, and target spawns with the big laser.

The last boss was the hardest. I used the duck, laser lock, and energy seekers. Use the duck and laserlock as soon as they recharge, and spam missiles in the meantime, and dodge like you've never dodged before!

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

PewPewPew

Bottom line: Best defense game ever. Challenging, yet fun.

Its style reminds me of Outpost 2 -- an old RTS.

Music Bounce Music Bounce

Addicting.

...But I cant get past level 24... I'm sure if i click randomly enough it'll work eventually...